Monday, August 18, 2008

A Weird Online Dating Story

I have a funny story about something interesting that happened to me while visiting a free dating site.

Yes, the story does have a point, and yes, there is a lesson to be learned from it.
I call this story, the “beware of who you’re talking to on free dating sites”, yeah it’s a crappy title, but it’s a work in progress so cut me some slack.

Oh well, it all started about 4 months ago when I decided that for the first time ever, I would attempt to find love over the internet. I’d never experienced this mystical feeling they call love, so I felt there was nothing to lose. I joined a free dating site, actually, two free dating sites, but I later dropped one after I discovered some “hidden fees”. Anyways, so I’m surfing this free dating site, checking out all the features and of course, all of the beautiful women. When I come across this one girl who, who looks oddly familiar. I can’t quite put my finger on who she was, but I know I had seen her face before. Turns out she was born and raised about 8 hours from me so the likelihood of us ever meeting was very slim. Well, on with the story now, so I message this girl who I am immediately infatuated with, I mean she’s really really cute, so I message her via free dating site and await her reply. About two days later, after I’d almost completely forgotten her, I get a message stating “oh my god, you look familiar, do I know you?” WEIRD right?

I mentioned nothing about recognizing her in my message so this was just freaky. Oh well. So we chatted it up on the free dating site quite a bit, probably for a month or two before we actually decided that I would head out there to meet her. Shoot, I’m out of words, look for part. 2.

Article Source: http://www.uberarticles.com/articles

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles about free dating sites. His other articles offer informative insight into Peterborough dating,Brampton Swinger,Brampton Swinging,Oshawa Dating,Brantford Swing dance, online dating.

No comments: